Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things I have Learned



Nathanal and I have been living on our own for a little over a year now and throughout this year I have learned many things that I never knew before...

1. One persons definition of clean my not be the same as another individual, However you should appreciate whatever form of cleaning is done!



2. Money doesn't grow on trees, and no a credit card is not a plastic form of a money tree. If you want something you have to save and work for it and in the end hope that it is worth it!



3. Dogs are just as demanding as kids, if not more so! I get up with my kids dogs nightly and take them into the freezing cold so they can take care of business. (Nathanal does his fair share of taking them out as well)
 

4. Making you house into your "Dream" house is a expensive and slow process, but furniture and paint does not make a house a home.



5. Compromising is not always easy but it is vital in order to have a peaceful home and marriage.         


                                  Hand shake          
6. Family is everything. They help you when your in need, they love you unconditionally, they guide you to the right decisions and then support you no matter what. Without them we wouldn't be where we are today.  


 
I know I still have a lot of learning to do and I am grateful for that. Everyday is a new day and a new opportunity to grow. Carpe Diem!



No comments:

Post a Comment