The BEST part about getting married was our honeymoon! We went to the White house Sandals Resort in Jamaica and cannot wait to go to another Sandals resort in the future!
Nathanal was hesitant about spending such a large chunk of change on a vacation but by the end of our honeymoon he said it was money well spent :)
Every night we wrote about our day on Nathanals computer so that we could go back and relive those memories so here are just a few excerpts from those journal entries.
Oh my…. I thought that Utah had bad drivers but I was WRONG! - Chels
When we finally arrived at the resort it was beautiful and there were drinks and cool towels to welcome us. - Chels
The sun was setting and it was just a perfect way to greet us to the island. -Nathanal
Snorkeling was an amazing experience I LOVED it. We saw schools of fish, it was a totally different world under the sea -Chels
On the walk I saw a dead ‘big’ crab, a small jelly fish and quite a few small crabs called merrle crabs that burrow in the sand.- Nathanal
The glass bottom boat was really cool it took us around and showed up some of the reef and one of the guides would jump into the ocean and bring up things for us to get an even close look at.-Chels
We made our way to the main pool and lounged around the bar for a little while because the cool pool felt so good in the heat. - Chels
The completion of another lazy day on the island.-Nathanal
Today I laid on the beach with my book and read for a couple of hours and enjoyed the sun, if that was the only thing I had to do for the rest of my life I wouldn’t mind. -Chels
I was sad to realize that our honeymoon trip was almost over because we have at the most amazing time however, I can’t wait until the next adventure we get to go on because it has been so nice spending time together relaxing avoiding all of the stresses of the real world-Chels
Chelsie wore a lil black dress that looked absolutely stunning in her.-Nathanal
Its been a blast so far and it is so cool to be able to be in a different country experiencing a different culture with my beautiful new wife.-Nathanal
I had the most amazing time with Nathanal in Jamaica I cannot wait for our next vacation together!!








Yay!!! Congrats on your very first post. It was great!
ReplyDelete